We have experience of running care homes in a sympathetic manner to ensure residents’ care and dignity is maintained. Our preferred method of dealing with underperforming care homes is to work with the operator and support the responsible person to achieve high levels of care and stability in the business.
With increased regulation and reliance on local authority payments strict cash management is essential for care businesses to operate effectively.
- 21 resident care home
- Run by partnership
- Partners facing bankruptcy
- Partnership administration to protect business
- Worked with the operator to maintain care
- Sold within 3 months for market value
- All creditors paid in full
- Seeking annulment of bankruptcies